The Percussion Summer School
Leeds, UK, 30 July–04 August 2006
|Stephen Keogh, Ireland||Pulse, drums|
|Marney O'Sullivan, UK||Timpani, orchestral percussion|
|Jim Hart, UK||4-mallet technique, jazz improvisation|
|Felix Gibbons, UK||Afro-Brazilian percussion, congas|
|Graham Hall, UK||Percussion ensemble|
What students at last year's course thought:
• "It was a very enjoyable course – to my mind, all participants and tutors got on so well."
• "I thought the concert was brilliant – all those pieces started from scratch as of Tuesday was hugely commendable and such fun."
• "My passion has returned thanks to you – thank you so much!"
• "It was nice to spend time with people who have a passion for percussion..."
• "The week goes too quickly and am sad to leave!"
Disclaimer: Global Music Foundation exists solely to promote understanding of music and the arts. Any personal views which may be expressed by individual tutors or students at GMF events do not necessarily represent those of the Global Music Foundation or its directors.