International Music Seminar - JZ Shanghai Music Festival
Shanghai, China, 11–18 October 2009
About this Seminar
This is a unique first time event in China. The spectacular setting of Shanghai, the team of outstanding performers and teachers and the varied schedule of activity all add up to an unforgettable experience for everyone who takes part.
- An exceptional roster of International artists/teachers
- A week of intensive music making and study including tuition, supervised rehearsals, instrumental classes, group workshops and evening jam sessions
- Free admission to Jazz Festival concerts given by members of the faculty and guest artists
- Free entry to the JZ Shanghai Music Festival
- A range of complementary disciplines to broaden your horizons: Choir, Pulse Training, Ear Training, Vocal and Body work
- A wonderful, dynamic city with some of the most innovative and stunning architecture in the world
The course provides first-class tuition and many opportunities to listen and perform. And, in keeping with GMF's philosophy, the course takes a broad view of music-making; the instrumental, vocal, rhythmic and physical disciplines together lead the participant towards new levels of understanding, concentration and awareness.
Disclaimer: Global Music Foundation exists solely to promote understanding of music and the arts. Any personal views which may be expressed by individual tutors or students at GMF events do not necessarily represent those of the Global Music Foundation or its directors.