International Jazz Workshop Europe
Saarwellingen, Germany, 29 July–04 August 2011
Price Options 1 and 2 include:
- Fee for the course
- Accommodation as described below for 6 nights on the dates 30 July - 4 August inclusive
- Entry into all workshops, concerts, jam sessions, special activities, and any exhibitions that may be running
- Lunch & Dinner will be provided on days 31 July - 4 August
Option 1 - Students - Self catering apartments
* Option 1a: Accommodation in a single room in shared apartment, with lunch & dinner included - 600 euros
* Option 1b: Accommodation per person sharing a room, with lunch & dinner included - 550 euros
Option 2 - Students - Hotel Breakfast, lunch & dinner buffet included.
* Option 2a: Hotel (3-Star superior) *** Single room 700 euros ,
* Option 2b: Hotel (2-3 star category, Single room: 650 €
If you are two persons in a double or twin room, please let us know on your online application form and we will inform you about the conditions.
Option 3 - Student - Course only
* No accommodation or meals - 300 Euros
If you are student without employment, you may qualify for a discount on the course fee. Please inform us when you send your online application form.
Option 4 - Visitor
* Price includes entry to all concerts
* All prices are per person
Self Catering Apartments (3-star) ***
* Option 4a: Accommodation in a shared apartment for a single person - 300 euros
* Option 4b: Accommodation per person sharing a room - 250 euros
Hotel (3-star) ***
* Option 4c: Breakfast is included - 410 euros
Disclaimer: Global Music Foundation exists solely to promote understanding of music and the arts. Any personal views which may be expressed by individual tutors or students at GMF events do not necessarily represent those of the Global Music Foundation or its directors.