GMF London Jazz Workshop & Music Festival 2014
London, UK, 17–22 April 2014
The spectacular setting, the team of outstanding performers and teachers and the varied schedule of activity all add up to an unforgettable experience for everyone who takes part.
• An exceptional roster of Internationally acclaimed artists/teachers
• Intensive study - some 6 hours tuition per day, including supervised rehearsals, instrumental classes, group workshops and ensemble sessions
• Free admission to all concerts given by members of the faculty and guest artists
• A stimulating programme of activities to develop musicianship skills and awareness: Choir, Samba, Pulse Training, Ear Training, Coordination and Movement
• A state of the art venue in the heart of London
Disclaimer: Global Music Foundation exists solely to promote understanding of music and the arts. Any personal views which may be expressed by individual tutors or students at GMF events do not necessarily represent those of the Global Music Foundation or its directors.